Monday, January 11, 2010

Why, Oh, Why... Potty Training Begins...

I know I'm a little late with the blog update this week. Sorry, I didn't have any new photos at the beginning of the week. I started potty training Sophie on Monday... and stopped trying today, Wednesday. It wasn't going well and she just wasn't understanding what I was expecting of her. I decided to take a little break to regroup and hopefully come up with some new ideas. I've already had a couple friends offer suggestions. So I think we will try again next week. Hopefully, we can figure out this whole potty business before the new baby arrives. Speaking of the new baby, I had my Dad take a photo of me yesterday. Here I am at 32 and a half weeks...



Dave had to go out of town on an unexpected trip for work. He's in sunny Guam again, and Sophie and I miss him as usual. In fact, Sophie has started asking me, "Heard that? Daddy's home!" Whenever she hears an airplane or the Garbage Truck, or any other unidentifiable noise. Since Dave's out of town, I'm spending my evenings crafting, I've been using my Christmas present to make a couple thank you cards. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.


Not much else going on this week. We're gearing up to get the new puppy fixed so we'll be going to the vet and I'm having a friend over on Friday for lunch. Mostly I'm trying to organize the new baby's room and closet. I've also been working in the garage to get things organized. Don't worry, I've been waiting for help to move anything heavy. Looks like we're still on track for an early March baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment