Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sneak Preview of Baby Max


Dave, Sophie, Grandma (my mom), and Great-Grandma (my mom's mom) had a special treat this past weekend. We were lucky enough to get a sneak preview of Max. We had 3d images done of Sophie before she was born and it was so much fun to see her. Since the military hospital I'm going to deliver at only provides one ultrasound for un-complicated pregnancies, we decided it might be fun to be able to check Max out one more time. He wasn't super cooperative, but we managed to get several good shots of his face. I just love his squishy little cheeks...
Sophie was a little confused about everything going on and I think at this point she wanted to see what was in her tummy and sometimes she seems to think she has a baby in her tummy also. I totally get how this could be confusing to a two year old. Speaking of, Sophie had her two year old well baby check up. She's weighing in at a whopping 25 pounds and talking up a storm.






Can you believe the head of hair Max has... I can't believe I'm almost 35 weeks. Only 5 more weeks until my due date. I wonder if Max will be early, on time, or late?

1 comment:

  1. You look great!! I think Max will arrive late...typical guy!

    ReplyDelete