Monday, October 18, 2010

Rock and Rolling Max


I can't believe Max is 7 months old. It seems like time has just flown by. Max was a little late to the rolling game. All his little friends were rolling long before he managed to move his giant baby body off his back or tummy =). Although now that he's mastered rolling he can propel himself around a room and even into another one if he wants to. I watched him yesterday roll across the office to Sophie's play stroller, turn it over and proceed to chew on the wheels. I don't think it will be long before he starts crawling. Which will present some problems since Sophie isn't inclined to share her toys (or his for that matter). I spend a lot of my time telling Sophie to give Max back his ball or car or whatever he happened to be playing with.










No comments:

Post a Comment