Monday, October 18, 2010

We're MOVING!

Apparently my whining is quite powerful, because the day after I announced to the world what a whiny baby I am, Dave received his orders. We will be moving back to Bangor, Washington this spring.
Sophie when we moved into our current house. February 2009


Dave and I are both excited to start this next stage of our lives. Although possibly for different reasons. I will admit that I am really excited to be back on the mainland because the shopping is better =). It's also really nice that we are already familiar with the area and have several friends there. I'm a little worried since this is the first move where Sophie can actually understand what's happening. Plus I am going to MISS the heck out of my parents. I've been trying to convince my dad that he needs to transfer to the shipyard in Bremerton, but so far he isn't falling in line with my plans. I'm not looking forward to the actual move, but it does give me a good excuse to get rid of things we don't need or use anymore. Assuming I Dave and I can agree on what those things actually are. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted the closer we get to our big move.

No comments:

Post a Comment