Friday, September 24, 2010

Sophie thinking and Max sitting



Things are good here. We've been pretty busy settling back into a routine after our trip to Chicago. Max isn't sleeping through the night yet, which isn't fabulous, I know I need to stop feeding him in the middle of the night, but I'm usually so tired I can't quite wrap my brain around just soothing him and putting him back to sleep.

My gripe of the week: We STILL haven't gotten our orders, or rather Dave is on a work trip and isn't in the office to check and see if they've come in yet. I guess I'm just getting impatient to see what the next phase of our life is going to entail. Plus if we're moving, I have quite a bit to do before then, and if we're not moving then I can laze around eating bon bons all day.

Here's a recent photos of Sophie after she dressed up as a fairy. She also says that she looks like a princess and is going to get married. We were looking at my and Dave's wedding album earlier and she's decided she is going to marry Dave. When I told her she couldn't because I had already married Daddy, she told me that I could marry my friends.



Here's Sophie "thinking". No really I asked her what kind of Popsicle she wanted and she proceeded to scratch her head and say "Hmmm". The bandaid is from an owie that she will not stop scratching. She HATES bandaids.

Max is sitting up. He's been sitting up by himself for a couple weeks now and manages to support himself for quite awhile. He had his six month check up and weighed in at a whopping 21 pounds and change. He's a pretty happy baby as long as he's fed and well rested.
I just love his surprised look.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously if I had to eat a kid it'd be Max....he's so cute and I love the surprised look haha. Hope you get orders soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete