Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Fat Baby Boy

I can't believe Max is already six weeks old. It seems like he's always been a part of our family. He is starting to be awake more often, which is fun and keeps me a lot more busy. He also weighs almost 11 and a half pounds. He has a double chin and fat little legs. He is a good eater and seems to be hungry all the time.
Melissa (my sister), Danny, Jonathan and Jack are visiting on their way to their new duty station. It looks like a trip to Okinawa is in the works now. I better start brushing up on my Japanese.
Here's my mom loving on Max. I can't believe how humid it's been here lately. All the cousins hanging out at my parents house. Sophie and Jonathan are pistols. It's a constant battle to keep them from knocking each other out. My Sophie is a hitter. She just doesn't get that she can't punch someone when they make her mad. We're working on it, hopefully she'll get the memo soon, or I'm going to tape her hands to her sides.

1 comment:

  1. A) I want the family picture from dinner at your house...please email it to me and B) I laughed at the taping sophie's arms to her sides...you're funny!!! Oh and in Sophie's defense when he screams that high pitched scream, you know the one, I want to punch him to...don't worry I refrain from such things ;)

    ReplyDelete