Monday, April 12, 2010

Swimming at Mare and Pops House



Sophie hasn't been able to pronounce Grandma, so she's been calling my mom Mare. It's really cute, and to be honest I'm going to be a little sad when she gets the pronunciation correct. So that explains my title. My sister Melissa, and her boys are visiting Hawaii on their way to their new duty station and the kids were playing in my parents backyard. There was a lot of screaming and running as they sprayed each other with the hose. In fact Sophie has a tendency to go for the face. My poor nephew, he's pretty good natured about it. I'd probably pop her one =).
Here's me and Max. Max is almost five weeks old. He's still a good natured little baby.

Here's my most recent Mommy Fail. Sophie took it upon herself to feed the dogs. Apparently we're (and by we I mean me) starving them. This is Duncan's food. I was working on my computer and she came to tell me she had fed Duncan.

She was so proud of herself. The dogs had helped themselves to quite a bit of food before we managed to clean up the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment