Monday, April 12, 2010

Favorite Swaddling Blanket

I thought I'd start a listing some of my favorite stuff. I think I'm a pretty good judge of kids products, considering I've been taking care of kids since I was twenty. That sounds kind of snobby, but oh so true =).

I just received these baby blankets from my sister Melissa. I LOVE them. They're sold by Luna Lullaby. Made of cotton muslin, they are huge and soft and really light. They're perfect for swaddling Max in our tropical climate, but I imagine they would work just as well in a cooler climate. They're also great as a nursing cover, carseat cover, I think it would even work as a scarf. Love, love, love them. They come three to a pack and have the cutest patterns.

Here's my little man hanging out with his new blanket.

1 comment:

  1. I am very much impress with whatever you have on the page that will help you a lot. So I'd like to convey on thing that is Little Giraffe Blankets so go for the best deal.

    ReplyDelete