Friday, August 27, 2010

Bronzed Shoes for Sophie

We sent Sophie's first pair of walking shoes off to the American Bronzing Company almost two months ago. I'll admit that Dave really drove the shoe bronzing. I wasn't opposed to it per se; I didn't have any other plans for Sophie's shoes, but I also wasn't as excited as he seemed to be. Until our trip to California, when I saw that Gram-Gram (Dave's grandmother) had each of her kid's shoes bronzed. I'll admit that I thought it was the sweetest thing ever and was much more excited to get Sophie's shoes back. When I checked the mail this afternoon, sure enough Sophie's shoes had returned. I was a little surprised at how light they were. For some reason I was expecting something more like a lead weight. I really like how they look. I'll have to wait until Dave gets home to decide on where they will live. Sophie's room, the china hutch? All in all I am very pleased.



No comments:

Post a Comment