Thursday, May 6, 2010

Impromptu Photo Shoot

Since my sister and her family were visiting a couple weeks ago, I held an impromptu photo shoot on my parents lanai. Here's Danny, Jonathan, Jack and Melissa. My mom was jumping around like a crazy person behind me.
Here's my parents with most of their grandkids. Don't ask me why Sophie is looking at me like that. I'm assuming she's already hit the teen years when she doesn't want her photo taken.
My dad and his girls. I can't believe we're both the mothers' of two kids. Melissa sure doesn't look old enough to have two kids, and I don't feel old enough to take care of myself most days.
I think Melissa and I look more and more like our Mom every day.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this picture somewhere the other day (maybe facebook???) and I couldn't believe how much we both look like her...I'm used to getting told that but honestly this is the first time I really said holy poo I look like mom and wait..what the heck...so does Jenny...spooky.

    ReplyDelete