Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feb. 14, 2010 - Our Un-Valentine's Day

I know everyone the world over is celebrating Valentine's Day on Feb. 14, but not the Edgertons. Dave wasn't ready to celebrate today, seeing as he's halfway across the world, so we're postponing our celebration until he gets back. That means we'll open gifts and cards in a week or so. Sophie did get to open her card from Grandma Mickey (because she was at our house) and Sophie loves opening mail. We went to Mass this morning with my Mom and then took Sophie to the park. I'm having a little trouble keeping Sophie quiet at church and we ended up outside a couple times for a little time out. I'm hoping she gets the memo pretty soon that she can't shout during the Homily, but I'm doubting it.

I'm not quite sure what Sophie's pouting about here, but she's doing a great job. If anyone knew me as a child, you'll know that Sophie comes by the pouting honestly.
Here I am at 37 weeks pregnant. This is the dress I wore to my baby shower, I'll have to try and dig up a photo of that so we can compare.


Sophie has the most expressive face, and I swear I could watch her all day.
I think she looks so much like Dave.


I'll try to update next week about our Valentine's Day, I'm also hosting a baby shower, so I might add some photos of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment