Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lady Bug Diaper Cake

A good friend of mine is expecting a baby girl in January. She already has a sweet little boy at home. JP is about the same age as Sophie and they attended play group together last year. I know how exciting it is to have a little girl at home and I wanted to put together something special for her. I chose a lady bug theme for no particular reason. I thought the cake turned out really well. It has two receiving blankets, two ladybug outfits, and ladybug hat, rattle, some hair clippies, soothie pacifiers, Baby Legs, 5 handmade thank you cards, three handmade burp cloths (not ladybug themed) and some socks. I'm pretty proud of my creation, and Amanda was impressed with my handiwork =).








1 comment:

  1. It came out so cute Jenny!! You did such a great job, it almost makes me want o have a baby...NOT!

    ReplyDelete