Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Max!

This post is more than a little late.  As in it's April and Max's birthday is at the beginning of March.  Oops.  I wish I had a fun excuse for my tardiness, but the kids and I have been feeling poorly for over a month now.  We're pretty much just passing germs from one person to another.  Good times =). 
Max opening presents.  He received several fire trucks.  He's all boy, so he was quite excited about his new trucks

Dave, Sophie, and Max.

Max blowing out the candles on his homemade crunch cake. 

Max was pretty pleased with himself for blowing out his candles.  Plus that boy loves himself some cake!

Here are the treats and favors I made for Max's party.  I handmade the monsters.  It was a fun little project and the kids love their new buddies.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday Max!! I can't believe you're already three!!!!

    ReplyDelete