Thursday, December 6, 2012

Santa Rides A Camel!?!

The local base hosted a Holiday event tonight!  It was craziness.  There were so many people, but it was a lot of fun.  We saw the flyer for the event several weeks ago and all Sophie could talk about was getting to see Santa and a CAMEL!!!! I'm not really sure which one she was more excited about.  I know I was more excited about the camel... I can see a fat guy in a suit any time I go to the mall, but a real live camel!

Unfortunately, Dave had to work, although he managed to drop in for a minute to say hi, which is why you don't see any photos of him.  This was a great event put on by the base MWR!

Sophie was incredibly disappointed the camel didn't get up and walk while she was riding it.  I was less disappointed.

It didn't spit at me or smell bad...

I'm not sure about the expression on Sophie's face... she was super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment