Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gingerbread House 2011

Here the kids are ready to decorate.
The kids and I decorated a gingerbread house a week ago.  Normally Sophie decorates a house with my Dad, but since he's in Hawaii, it was Max, Sophie and I.  Really it was me decorating and Max and Sophie eating as much candy as they could stuff in their faces.  Luckily I fed them dinner before we started on our house.  I bought the house assembled from a local catering company, so it came with candy and frosting all ready to go.  That made things easier on me.

Max is intent on putting his candy on the house.

Sophie helping with the piping.

Max eating some of the candy.

Our house is complete.

Max enjoying his gingerbread man

Sophie enjoying her gingerbread girl.  We put an icing skirt on her.

Here's the kids and I today (Dec 11) before we headed to church.

Here we are before a Christmas party.  Max had just woken up so he was less than enthused about getting his photo taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment