Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

I'm a little late in posting about the our Pumpkin Patch visit this year.  We had a great time.  They had horses, which put Sophie on cloud nine, because she is horse crazy.  They had a corn maze that we did not partake in because my sense of direction is abysmal at best.  We bought two overpriced pumpkins and the kids climbed a tower of hay bales.  It was a great day.
Dave, Max (19 months) and Sophie (3 yrs) on a wagon ride.  Pulled by two horses named Poncho and Lefty.  Dave was very amused by that.

I'm not sure why he always looks so angry, but he was really enjoying himself.

I think they would have been happy if I let them take all the pumpkins home.

This is not the pumpkin she ended up bringing home.  She must have chosen about 7 pumpkins before she chose one because she thought the green was pretty.  I didn't have the heart to tell her that it was supposed to be completely orange.


Hay Bale Champion

Hay Bale Runner Up

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great day, you guys!
    I agree... those are good names for horses.
    Now that song's gonna be in my head (not the worst news)...
    All the federales say
    They could have had him any day
    They only let him slip away
    Out of kindness I suppose
    -Aimée

    ReplyDelete