Monday, June 6, 2011

The Playroom

I just had shelves installed in the playroom. It's by no means done, but it's a lot closer. This is the view looking into the playroom from the hallway. The boards we used were originally Dave's Dad and they look great.
Here's looking at the shelves. The kids table was a Christmas present from my parents. The lowest shelf is at 2 feet. It's tall enough to be used as a table surface for the kids.

Here's the little kitchen that Santa brought Sophie when she was two and her easel.

Another view of the kitchen and the toys along that wall.

Here's the couch. I'd like to put some sort of shelving to the right of the couch where the wire shelves are now. I'd like something with a little more storage. I've been looking at craigslist for the perfect piece.
Sophie showing off her baby waffles. I love her little squinty eye thing she does when I tell her to smile.
Max reading in the tent in the playroom. His hair is getting long... and curly.


No comments:

Post a Comment