Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Dave!

So this post is a little bit late. Dave's birthday was at the beginning of the month, but I got distracted before I could post his birthday photos. I won't be telling you how old Dave is. You can ask him, but I won't be giving that info away (at least not for free). I do tease him that he's robbing the cradle fairly often, since I'm four years younger than him. I'm also not telling you how old I am.
Here's Dave, Max and Sophie with the famous Crunch Cake. It's the traditional birthday cake for the Edgerton's. Sorry that Sophie looks like such a wreck. Dave came home from work super early, and I wasn't finished with all my preparations. In fact I was in the middle of wrapping his presents when he arrived. I had to throw myself bodily over the unwrapped stuff to keep him from ruining the surprise.
Here's Sophie and Dave opening his presents. He got a pair of shorts and two high ball Waterford glasses. Just what he wanted!


Here's Sophie showing me the card she was about to give Dave. She colored in it.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Dave...and Jenny, I continue to hear about this crunch cake recipe...please share :)

    ReplyDelete