Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome to the World Max!


Maxwell George Edgerton
Born: March 6, 2010, 4:22pm
Weighing: 7 lbs 5 oz
Measuring: 19 inches
Here' s Max right after he was born. I had a relatively easy labor. I spent most of it at home. I went into labor around 4:30 am, was admitted to the hospital around 1pm, and gave birth at 4:22pm. We really liked all the doctors, midwife, and nurses that helped us deliver Max.







Here's Sophie meeting Max for the first time. She knew right away that he was "my baby Max" and insisted on holding him. She has been trying to hold him ever since. She also keeps saying "pretty baby Max" and "little baby Max". She is firmly in love.


Here's Max at one day old.








Dave, Max, and I ready to leave the hospital. They let us go after 24 hours but we will check in today to make sure Max is doing well.

Here's Max and Sophie meeting at home. We are settling in well. Sophie really loves her little brother and is excited to have her own baby at home. Especially since several of her friends also welcomed home siblings in the last couple months. Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm working on getting back into fighting form. My mom and Dave are really helpful and we're excited to have Dave's mom coming to help this coming weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment